Statistical Inference and Information Theory (SIIT) Laboratory
School of Electrical Engineering
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
[Curriculum Vitae, Google Scholar]
- Office. Room 214, N1 ITC Building, KAIST, Daehak-ro 291, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 34141, South Korea
- E-mail: hansanglee_@_kaist.ac.kr (Remove _s)
- Machine learning for medical image analysis
- Computer-aided detection (CADe) & diagnosis (CADx)
- Radiomics & radiogenomics
- (Feb. 26, 2018) Our paper on deep learning segmentation of knee cartilages from MRI has been accepted for oral presentation at ISBI 2018.
- (Feb. 7, 2018) Our manuscript on deep learning classification of small renal masses in CT images has been accepted for Medical Physics.
- (Jul. 20, 2017) Our abstract on shape feature classification of renal masses has been accepted for poster presentation at RSNA 2017.
- (May 17, 2017) Our 1-page paper on deep feature classification of renal masses has been accepted for research poster presentation at EMBC 2017.
- (Mar. 30, 2017) Our manuscript on small renal mass classification has been accepted for Medical Physics.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, KAIST (Mar. 2013 ~ Present)
- MS in Electrical Engineering, KAIST (Mar. 2011 ~ Feb. 2013)
- BS in Electrical Engineering, KAIST (Mar. 2006 ~ Feb. 2011)